|Dimensions||4 × 4.5 × 1.3 cm|
Bird in bronze
The bronze bird necklace was inspired by our beautiful feathered friends. birds symbolize freedom, they can walk on land, swim in the sea and soar into the sky! they are mesmerizing to watch, when i created this piece two rainbow lorikeets jumped on the railing of my balcony demanding food. i offered them apples and they give me time to study them closely. in a few days i completed the hand sculpted lorikeet pendant and those cheeky birds are now regular visitors.
the soaring bird pendant
* the large bird pendant is made of solid phosphoric bronze
* 50/60/70cm bronze belcher chain and sterling silver parrot lock.
* the bird necklace measures 4.3cm x 4.3cm.
* hand sculpted & lost wax casted in Sydney Australia.
* filed, sanded and polished by hand.
* presented in a white gift box.
* $25 donated to Wires Wildlife Rescue.
this soaring like an eagle pendant is a gentle reminder to spread your wings and fly. this unique unisex jewelry makes a great anniversary, friendship or birthday gift and brings a handmade artistic charm to any outfit.
$25 of the bird pendant sale will be donated to the Wires Wildlife Rescue Australia, who also assist animals affected by the fires in the nsw coastal region. your donation will help make a positive change to animals in need.
do you love this piece but prefer a different colour? see the silver flying bird jewelry necklace