the creation of the solid sterling silver horse pendant was inspired by reading “The Black Stallion” in my childhood. i wanted to create the image of an arabian horse, running free, jumping fences, rivers, bushes. i feel this when i was hand sculpting this piece i created and connected to the beautiful magnificent stallion.
the cute necklace would make the perfect friend or daughter gift. the horse jewelry is bespoke art that will be treasured by any horse lover and would be a very meaningful horse rider gift.
the pony pendant
* made of solid sterling silver.
* 50cm silver chain and sterling silver parrot lock.
* the horse pendant measures 2.3cm x 2.6cm.
* hand sculpted & lost wax casted in sydney australia.
* filed, sanded and polished by hand.
* presented in a white gift box.
* $20 donated to Wires Wildlife Rescue.
$20 of the pendant sale will be donated to the Wires Wildlife Rescue Australia, who also assist animals affected by the fires in the NSW coastal region. your donation will help make a positive change to animals in need.
do you love this piece but prefer a different colour? see my bronze horse necklace